Coupons Purina Cat Foot My Cats Will Not Eat Purina Cat Food Dry Indoor Formula?

My Cats Will Not Eat Purina Cat Food Dry Indoor Formula? - coupons purina cat foot

My two cats have been with this mixture over a year or two years and 18 pounds last bag I bought at Wal-Mart is fed escaped. They prefer to eat everything even touch it. Inside the bag is their natural version, a bag of cat food with real chicken. They ate. Purina adds an unpleasant ingredient, do not eat the cat's in the formula, and includes a bag of self-determination in higher prices for some cat food, so we sell them? They answered and said to myself, have not changed the formula, and could be stored chemicals in the vicinity, and sent me a coupon for a free bag two coupons of $ 2.00 .. Whoopee. Cats seem to the new version Purina natural so I would I stick with it, and Wal-Mart tells us want to guess our money. Good luck to all. I will not die of other animals. Boycott products from China. Freakin Monkeys care if they die .. us or our pets so sad. Save a dollar! Geeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment