Blood In Mucus 3 Days Before Period Lost Mucus Plug, Without Blood At 39 Weeks 4 Days?

Lost Mucus Plug, without blood at 39 weeks 4 days? - blood in mucus 3 days before period

This is my third pregnancy, and starting today will be my longest. My first child at 39 weeks and 4 days and my second son at 39 weeks 3 days. Yesterday I had a burst of energy, and clean the entire bottom of my house. Later that night, I took a shower and realized I had lost my mucus plug ... I lost a bit in recent months, but none is so great. With my second pregnancy, I lost my plug at night, before going into labor, but was stained with blood, and followed by an attack of diarrhea. This time there was blood, but I knew it was my plug (it was with streaks of yellow light on the size of a super ball, large clear!) Pregnancy is not serious? Anyway, I'm expected to be launched on Wednesday, so no matter if I go forward or not, but I was wondering if anyone had an experience like this. I should add that I had a lot of Braxton-Hicks, two episodes of false labor and severe back pain. I added almost 2 cm, 50% and removed the baby is at zero station starting on Thursday. I know tYou can never know when it's time, but if you're eager to begin, with a story like her to be possessed, in the hope that perhaps the supply in the corner! In this sense, to bring on comparisons to relieve the mind of this woman and give me something to think about while I'm waiting for Wednesday! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment