Alcohol Abuse Pictures Exhusband And His Mom Are Being A Pain.?

Exhusband and his mom are being a pain.? - alcohol abuse pictures

My ex-husband beat me, there are memories and photos. I was with a man who has beaten me several times involved for alcohol abuse. Who was in prison and is currently in rehab for his problems. (my ex has never) make sense if he goes we will try to work things. Me and my ex had 3 children together. Who recently married his wife, 3 or 4, and has recently begun to see my children again and threatened to take my children when I returned with my current BF, I'm pregnant. I never had any problems with the police, he (my ex) drug abuse, DUI and obscene acts in public had. but no money and I do not know. My current bf has never been hurt, I teach my children. Ironically, he does not believe in spanking a child. dOES my relationship problems has nothing to do with it. My children are well supplied me. Judge told me that my ex is the protector of my children if they are with him, and I can tell him 2 b wit

0 comments:

Post a Comment