Palm Oil Hair Help...earlier(3-4 Monthsago) I Had Straight Hair.gradually It Has Turned Curly Especially At The Ends.contd..

Help...earlier(3-4 monthsago) i had straight hair.gradually it has turned curly especially at the ends.contd.. - palm oil hair

I started the drops almond Bajaj, now I have stopped believing that this could be the reason.
In general, (every day), rub a few drops of coconut palms in my parachute, and then applied only to the hair and wash my hair with water. (Dish does not use shampoo). I shampoo twice a week. Wash hands after three weeks Parachute hair massage i oil.keep for two days, then shampoo.
This method is wrong?
Tell me and any other materials I can have my hair straightened? While my hair is short shoulders.This on or near the first time I kept that I always long.Otherwise on the neck (CUT)-stage. It may be the reason?

plz tell me the reason and answer to questions I hear asked above.I about Nara hair oil, but never used it.I do not know where it is available and what are their price.also recommend a good shampoo and disposal standing amount INDIA.GIF Massage well.plzzzzzz advice ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment