Freezone Elite Cpu Cooler High Quality Film Editing On My New PC?

High Quality Film Editing on my new PC? - freezone elite cpu cooler

Hello to all.

I am currently Designing a Custom PC. I can enjoy studio-quality music to edit my games, and edit high-quality films.

Could you look at the specifications below and let me know if this configuration, you can run a program like Pro Premier. and export of works of quality feature films.

AMD Phenom X4 965-II BLACK EDITION 3.4GHz Socket AM3 8MB cache

-8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800MHz

ASUS Crosshair II Formula ®, SATA II, 3 x PCI-Ex, 2 x PCI

Windows Vista ™ Ultimate 64-bit (will upgrade to Windows 7 in the future)

-300GB WD VelociRaptor ® SATA 16MB Cache (10,000 rpm)

Dual-Layer 22x DVD ± R / ± RW / RAM

BLU-RAY-ROM, 8x, 16x DVD ± R / ± RW

(This is what I am sure that ... As I have already won, that the people most of the Quadro FX series for the 3D and video editing. Even if I can use this path as id, map)

-2GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX285 PCI Express x 2

Sound Blaster ® X-Fi Elite ™E Pro Outdoor Kit

Internal 52-in-1 card reader (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc. reads)

1010W Quiet Quad Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan

ELITE-FREE ZONE CoolIT CPU cooling

-3 Ports IEEE 1394 Firewire PCI Card

W2261V-LG 22 "Widescreen, HDMI / DVI-D / D-SUB FULL HD 1920x1080

Any help would be very grateful.

J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment