Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Can I Get A Black Belt In Jiu-jitsu?

Can I get a black belt in jiu-jitsu? - jiu jitsu black belt

I am in the second year and I have BJJ training at home and DD 2 years. I have the network and DVDs to learn the art. I was wondering if you could go a dojo or Jiu-Jitsu training, and can attest to the black belt examination for my qualifications for the band?
The list of films that I saw myself is, are:
Daniel Moraes Series
Eddie brave Rubber Guard
Frank Shamrock Series
Freestyle Revolution
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu elementary, intermediate and advance payments
"Judo for BJJ
Marcelo Garcia Series
Mario Sperry Vale Tudo (all 3)
"Schembri Series Omoplata

Note: In addition to've Jiu-Jitsu, I also trained in Kung Fu Bagua, I can deal with all departments and is divided almost head on. And I'm 14th
Weight-140
Pull-up 30 samples
Inflections-75
situps-40

0 comments:

Post a Comment